Monday, January 23, 2006

Monster Truck Show 2006

so, i went to the monster truck show at ROGERS CENTRE - pphhhfffttttt.... ROGERS CENTRE...we all know it as SKYDOME - fer gawd sakes... leave it as SKYDOME... bunch of pretentious arrogant losers... anyway, i took my nephew... here we are...

it was fun... some drunk loser stumbled out into the field during free-style... was pretty funnay actually, security rushed him off the field just as quickly as he stumbled in... i got it on all film! i've never been to one before - the motorcross freestyle was amazing! those guys blow my mind!!
anyway - here are a couple more pic's to enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»