Thursday, January 05, 2006

LILY WHITE-ASS aka. LILY PUPS


my puppers....
she's driving me crazy...
like i said - when i come home it's squeak squeak squeak! she's incredibly cute huh? she might be driving me crazy but i love her...

anyway, another day - another dime... freakin' work -
i'm ready to bou't slit my wrists... if it weren't for office gossip and my computer for MSN'ing the receptionist JADE downstairs - i'd don't know what i'd do! picture of JADE to come... the trick is to catch people off guard - oh, it's coming JADE - oh, it's coming.
so JOANNE came out of the hospital today from her boobala surgery. i brought her flowers and it was nice to see her in great spirits.... cracking jokes and showing me her new swollen perky beasts. yup, i meant to put beasts. my sister called - she's buying a new house! i'm pretty excited about that - it has a pool...it'll be nice to have an 'out of the city' country house where i can invite all my friend's to for a pool/bbq party - you heard that right JODY... we're coming over - chill that beer, break out that blender and salt the rims - margaritas baby! maybe i'm getting a little ahead of myself...it IS only january - and WE are in ontario...
(above) ME, MY MA, MY SIS JODY
pretty good looking bunch i must say!
so, i've noticed people checking out my blog - hope you like... keep checking back for more ramblin's of dinky and full on insults of people who tick me off...like this parking infraction guy the other day who saw me park my car at a meter - came up to me because he saw that i didn't put any money in the meter..and i told him i was just going to step into the store to get change for a $5 - because i had no change, he says OK..then as i go to get change - proceeds to give me a ticket...i came out not even a minute later and noticed him writing my plate down...and i was like 'what the f*%@ man... although, i really didn't say f*%@ - it was more like...fer gawd sakes, you told me that it was okay that i go get change..' he says, 'yeah, it was okay to get change but..., i can't void this ticket, i've already begun writing it'. stupid police - not only can they 'NOT' handle the cities violence or criminals....they find themselves focusing on hard working people who maybe park at a meter 5 minutes past the time allotted, or someone who goes through a yellow light - while turning left at some busy intersection that takes forever to turn left from, or someone who has to pick up someone at the airport and is helping someone with their bags from the door and the car gets freakin towed away...while bags in hand...
parking meter cops - Pseudo cops who didn't pass the final exam, but are still 'technically' cops that have to be put somewhere while they wait to take the test again to become 'real' cops...
phftt - cops...patrolling areas like forest hill and pulling over bmw's for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign @ 4am - with not a soul in sight...when they should be patrolling areas like crack town - keeping a eye on the drug dealing comings & goings - taking the prostitutes to jail rather than get sucked off in some alley way round the bend...i can go on - but my blood's a boilin'...
it's late anyway...me hungy. i'll be back with more rants and photo's of my closest friends. i'll slowly introduce them to you as the days go on...

No comments: