Saturday, July 08, 2006

long 'hiccup' weekends!

...okay - lost my sunglasses, lost my keys.... lost the cat...and lost my virginity - no no...just kidding - i didn't loose my keys... HA HA, kidding - didn't loose my virginity - but i bet someone did that weekend...
you've gotta love long weekends. 3 days full of debauchery, snorting whatever can fit up yer nose and bringing it out on yer tounge to gross people out (fyi, vodka jello shooters sting!)and stoopid drunkin' philosophizing. hummmmmm....
so, okay - about 2 hours after this swim i passed out and burned my face.... below you will see - i'm 'leaning' into MARC cause' i can't stand on my own... truly, one of my finest moments!
burned beyond belief... i believe my nickname all night was ZORRO - on account i passed out in the sun with my sunglasses on and got one wicked ass burn... so the next day - i made sure to pass out in the sun with a tea towel over my forhead and another like a bandito mask... so that way, i was able to burn the not so burned part of my face... now - no more ZORRO


my puppers - lily... my pumpkin... (below)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»