Saturday, July 08, 2006

comment jerks!

okay - you know those jerks who keep leaving LAME-ASS comments on yer blog?! i got's me one of those... i know who she is and her name is GNATTY LOPEZ... or 'G' as some call her lame-ass burns'y body...
that's her... to the right... big pucker'y lips -
nice NAT, nice... attractive.
you'll get yer's... you know - some of us have lives and can't be blogging every 2 seconds you know. geesh. GWIFF - huhhhhh... that did make me laugh - my nipple pinchers haven't been out in a while. maybe next time yer down - we'll break em' open! eh, G? '...cause - her name was natty, gnatty lopez... she works at a place called the zanzee...she was a showgirl.. and naked oooooooone....'

3 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

That Nat is one hot chick! (too bad about the big head, though)

Ma Horton said...

Try birthing her .

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»