Monday, March 05, 2007

woo HOOOOOOOO!!!!

so, get this.... i've got season tickets to TORONTO ROCK LACROSSE. anyhoo... i was coming out of the washroom - on my way to get yet another beer...mmmmmmm beer... well, this chick comes over to me and my friend DAWN (pictured here w/ me) anyway, asks me if i wanted to be the last shooter on PROLINE'S SHOOT FOR CASH! i was like, 'uh yeah!' so, she escourts DAWN and I to the field for half-time... i came in 3rd place.... i was the only chick and didn't get boo'd - so i think i made out well... they gave me a knapsack full of stuff - for 3rd. didn't look in it until MARC asked me if i knew what i got. UH - WOW!

yup... IPOD NANO! cooooooool!!!!
(the babies after i won....) yes dave, jody & marc - an IPOD NANO! MINE MINE MINE! na na na na na

No comments: